Sunday 3 May 2015

Remix Challenge Round-up

When I decided to join the Top 10 Remix challenge, I planned my outfits days ahead and really enjoyed it. But as it was set in April and I had my due dates on many papers, exams and such, the end of the month was not... Was terrible! I basically didn't leave the house and when I did, I managed to implement the item from the list but I didn't put my heart in it, it was not what I wanted it to be. Also, I must agree with Sarah - the challenge was fun at first but somewhere in the middle I felt rather limited, which sometimes made me switch from a pretty cool outfit to a regular one, which included an item from the list, which kinda ruined my day a bit. However, I did managed to have 24 different outfits, with only two of them without a photo, so let's have a look:
Links:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 &7, 8, 9, 10 & 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 & 17, 18, 19, 20

21-24:




25. bonus: This outfit actually includes four of the Top 10 pieces, how cool is that, hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment