Thursday 9 April 2015

Anna's little helpers

I must say that sometimes when writing an outfit post, I get kind of lost in the translation. I mean, there are so many kinds of shoes and necklines and sleeves and bags! We don't use that many names for these! But, luckily, I'm not the only one having trouble recognising difference between stuff... So it is quite easy to find out a list with pictures attached so I won't be lost but a bit confused instead. So let's have a look at those I use the most.
First the shoes, necklines, sleeves and pants. Quite easy to deal with.





Feeling dizzy already? Now the tricky part. Dress and bags. See, the bags names are not the same all the time. For example the Satchel bag. Or the bucket bag: I just don't get it, why are they named differently in each list? Nevermind, I found two lists with nice pictures. Dresses have similar problem, different naming and no list has all types. So again, two pictures needed. None of them has mermaid dress however, but I believe that there was enough of mermaid dresses, they are everywhere in the rentals, at the proms and balls and they are not flattering at all! I mean you need to have a perfect figure to look good in these and I'd ban them, but that is none of my business. Wear what you want. 

























So I hope these have been helpful and I hope you like seeing all these in one place. I do, I won't have to google it every time I feel confused. Next time I might talk about having troubles with colours and their names. By the way, did you see blue and black or white and gold dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment