Wednesday 1 April 2015

OUTFIT: Formal attire

So I tried on my white shirt. It does wrinkle a bit but I still like it. However, I was asked whether I am dressed so formally for some special occasion . Well no, I just sometimes do dress up. And some people think that everything but jeans is formal, and that is how they dress. When I had my education and psychology finals, I thought of it as a occasion for special (formal) attire, so I had skirt, heels, shirt, jacket, everything. Most people couldn't care less. What a shame!The sweater with 3/4 sleeves was also new, but I'm selling it, as I don't feel comfortable in it. The infinity scarf is my boyfriend's. He's the same size as me (well, a bit thinner and fitter than me) so I sometimes borrow his stuff, shirts and tees and scarfs mostly. And finaly, I once again tried French manicure on me. I didn't use any special equipment, made it on the train and it turn out fine. But, the hand on the picture is the better one, I'm left-handed so the right one looks much better...





Outfit:
grey sweater, thrifted,
white shirt, thrifted,
blue pants, thrifted,
shoes, thrifted,
scarf, New Yorker, 
handbag, Dara Bags, 
earrings, SIX, 
watch, Geneva,

No comments:

Post a Comment