Sunday 29 March 2015

Brandnooz box opening: March 2015

So on Friday we got yet another box with goodies! Again, none of the items is "brand new" as advertised, all the stuff is already available in shops. That doesn't mean it's not worth it though. For example last month we got this mint syrup, local and bio and all the other fashion words written on the label, and the lemonade from it was really delicious. March box contained some magazines. In the one about living we got some ideas suitable for our apartment and some "must have" items, we can't afford. On the other hand, the women magazine was rather disappointing. See, I don't buy these, as they're stupid, but when I do, all I care about is clothes, sex and funny stories. This one had no funny story and very little about sex and clothes. Boring!
 As for food, I really like the rapsberry jam. What I find interesting is the whip cream without lactose (sorcery!). Dijon mustard and mayonaise are the two things that have to be in every kitchen and sweets and salted crackers never last long in our home. What I don't like is the chips with chicken flavour, because I've tried it and it tastes weird. Also, Asterix fruit drink is not what I was looking forward to, as we have the 18+ subscription, I would expect to receive more alcoholic beverages, not just beer (which was in two out of four boxes). But it is still nice to get these little surprises every month... It's like getting presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment