Saturday 14 March 2015

OUTFIT: Blueberry blossom

I bought a lot of stuff over the years. There's this one bag I really love and am glad I got it and it is this Dara Bags blueberry bubble. I got it for my birthday seven years ago (I was asked what I want and this was obviously my choice) and I keep wearing it ever since. Dara Bags did not even have an e-shop back then, only a seller profile on fler.cz (Czech portal for selling arts and crafts and homemade stuff). Now it is quite well known Czech brand and the good thing is thatz not only the bags are of great quality, but the selection is really wide, they are girly or elegant, there is even an option of "designing" the bag according to your tastes. Also they change the sortiment of fabric quite often so you rarely come across another one like yours, even though you will recognize a Dara, when you see it. My blueberry bag has some stitches (as I once tried to fit my netbook in it and the bag didn't seem to like it), but despite that little bag-surgery, it works perfectly.



Outfit:
blue dress, H&M,
black cardigan, New Yorker,
black tights, off-brand,
black wedges, Tamaris,
blueberry bag, Dara Bags,
belt with flower buckle, off-brand,
bracelet, off-brand,
watch, off-brand,
earrings, gift

No comments:

Post a Comment