Tuesday 24 March 2015

OUTFIT: Color-blocking

 The weather is unsteady these days. When these photos were taken, it was almost Spring, ten degrees, nice and sunny - if it weren't for the wind. Whe it blew, it was suddenly around zero. It's pretty hard to dress up for such weather! Anyway, I put on my new color-block tee and after school went for a sushi dinner with my mum. We went alone, as neither Ales nor my dad were interested in trying it. It turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. I had sushi several times and I was also aware of the fact that a new sushi / chinese/ vietnamese restaurant was opened in Tabor. However it looked like a chinese fast-food from the outside. I've been to a similar bistro in Ceske Budejovice and was quite disappointed afterwards. But this sushi turned out to be delicious! The shrimp nigiri was great and so was tuna maki, but my personal favourite (and also the only new experience for me that day) was the california roll with red caviar. Next time I'm trying the unagi!




Outfit:
coat, H&M, 
long cardigan, Amisu, 
T-shirt, Esmara, 
pants, thrifted, 
Chelsea shoes, Baťa, 
handbag, Dara Bags, 
sunglasses, Gate, 
necklace, bracelet, watch, belt, off-brand,

No comments:

Post a Comment