Monday 16 March 2015

OUTFIT: Suns and stripes

I promised to show you the perfect striped tee so this is it. Unfortunately it is hidden under the coat so you just have to believe me if I say it's perfect. Also, this is my first statement necklace. I bought it in Pepco for like 2$, it only had wrong colour - orange. I don't wear orange, it doesn't work with the colour of my hair, so I used a yellow nail polish and it looks just fine. I do love these fruit prints! I've been to Kik recently and fell in love with those pineapple prints and jewelery. In the end I didn't buy any, as the pineapple was in strange yellow-green colour. Well, maybe next time, I still have my blueberries and bananas.



Outfit: 
black coat, H&M, 
striped t-shirt, thrifted, 
pants, thrifted, 
brown oxfords, Lasocki, 
banana bag, Love Music, 
necklace, Pepco, 
watch, Geneva

No comments:

Post a Comment