Friday 20 March 2015

OUTFIT: From the Stars

The Spring has come, finally! I was getting tired of all these coats ( I still have some partially Winter outfits for you though) and it was so nice going to work today whit the sun shining! Anyway, yesterday my favourite second-hand had a large sale (it happens every month, they sell everything for like 50¢), which I usually use for buying some sewing material or something for refashioning. This time I was lucky and got this blue jumper - who cares it's supposed to male's and this jacket, which I probably took from someone else. You can tell from the location - if you find some pretty good-looking piece of clothing which is obviously hanging in a wrong section, you've probably came across something that has been hidden there to be bought later in the sales.Too bad I am a very skilled thrifter :D
Si I am now sitting at work, listening to White Lies and looking forward to tomorrow's documentary festival Jeden Svet.




Outfit:
grey jacket, thrifted,
blue jumper, thrifted,
grey pants, thrifted,
grey shoes, thrifted,
T-shirt, F&F, 
handbag, Dara Bags, 
sunglasses, New Yorker, 

No comments:

Post a Comment