Wednesday 18 March 2015

OUTFIT: Quirky bears

 Ive been trying my best to look more like a lady these days. Sometimes though I like to be just a girl, I am stil young, you know and even if I weren't, I think I shouldn't give up colourful combinations and funny accessories. Today's outfit includes many design items, some of them purchased during design meetings in Prague or Tabor. My personal favourites are tne shoes - not Converse, as you might have thought, but a Novesta. The main advantage of Novesta is, that the shoes are way better, they last more than just one seasonal Converse (mine are six years old), they have a proper arch support and they cost half the money! You won't find the pair Im wearing in the e-shop, as they were purchased on Prague design meetings when itroducing the brand to Czech market and I got them for the initial price of 400 CZK (like 16 $) and they came in a cotton bag.





 Outfit:
salmon shirt, Janina, 
blue cardigan, thrifted,
black jeans, thrifted, 
sneakers, Novesta, 
crossbody bag, Dara Bags, 
owl necklace, Kompot, 
bear earrings, Kompot, 
watch, Vinted.cz

No comments:

Post a Comment