Thursday 12 March 2015

OUTFIT: Scarfy season

Having much more narrow selection of clothes nowadays made me think of new combinations - well, new for me at least - such as brown and grey. Luckily this super old caramel leather bag is super old and super versatile (thanks grandma!), so it works with grey as well. Also, I can fit all my school stuff in it, including a netbook.
What I like about this outfit is the hem of the  almost-leopard top that pokes out from the bottom of the sweater. I purchased the tank top years ago at some kind of fashion meetings / second hand and it has served me well ever since.It is also one of the two items with animal print I own (I bought the other one - a necklace a week ago), I never really liked leopards and zebras on my clothes.




Outfit:
grey coat, thrifted,
black sweater, thrifted,
leopard tank top, thrifted,
jeans, thrifted,
grey shoes, thrifted,
grey scarf, Terranova, 
watch, Geneva, 
leather bag, off-brand

No comments:

Post a Comment