Tuesday 3 March 2015

OUTFIT: Ponchoscarf

So one of the fashion bloggers I follow claimed, that a poncho /scarf thingy will be a hit of the season (and she even provides a sewing tutorial for such a thing). Well, Czech streets do not seem to notice such a thing, however, when I came across this scarf-ish thing in a second-hand store, I just had to have it. Not that I couldn't sew it in the first place, but I was lazy, didn't find the right fabric for it and I do not live in the warm parts of USA, where, according to the pictures, the temperatures are rarely below zero, which is not the case of Czech Rep. We sometimes have snow, you know! But I still did wear the scarf as a top layer (even though it meant having four layers underneath). Yet I like the result. This scarf doesn't have such a nice pattern, but I believe it can be comibned easier. I'll try and let you know...:)






Outfit: 
ponchoscarf, thrifted, 
black jumper, thrifted (Cashmasoft), 
jeans, thrifted, 
grey shoes, thrifted, 
grey beret, H&M, 
handbag, Dara Bags, 
bracelet, off-brand, 
rings (middle finger), New Yorker, 

No comments:

Post a Comment