Thursday 26 March 2015

OUTFIT: Spring stream

We got invited for lunch to my parents. And since early morning it was clear that it would be a beautiful spring day, one of the first ones this year. So, after lunch me and Ales went for a walk with my parent's dog. He seemed really happy about it, as he hasn't been out for few days, as my father had a lot of work and mum was sick. He does run in the garden, but that is not enough. He was allowed to run freely but from time to time we had to call him back so other dogs didn't attack him (well, I called him back, Ales doesn't have much experience with dogs and Norbert doesn't obey him), as he is a very... let's say peaceful dog. I didn't choose shooes for a walk though, so when we came back, I had a few blisters. Nevermind, it's Spring!




Outfit:
grey coat, thrifted,
grey jumper, Amisu,
purple tank top, Amisu,
jeans, thrifted,
Chelsea boots, Bata,
satchel bag, eBay,
hat, thrifted,
sunglasses, Gate,
bracelet, off-brand

No comments:

Post a Comment