Sunday 8 March 2015

OUTFIT: Schoolbag

Lately I've been doing some research in the attic of my parent's house in order to find some long forgotten things to wear or refashion and wear and I came across this satchel bag. It is slightly larger than those you usually find in shops these days (I believe even a 15" notebook would fit neatly), but it is nice and almost flawless leather and pretty cool! I'm working on a post about all the cool stuff I've found in the attic and old wardrobe of my relatives.
And BTW, these pants are out of the closet for the first time in almost two years, I could always fit in somehow, but the thing it did to my belly was awful. Now, as I'm exercising and having regular and quite healthy meals, I can fit much better (not ideal though, but at least it is not visible under this t-shirt).




Outfit:
brown parka coat, Gate,
brown t-shirt, thrifted,
striped wine pants, Gate, 
caramel boots, Baťa, 
leather satchel bag, off-brand, 
necklace, off-brand, 
bracelets, off-brand (gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment