Sunday 7 December 2014

Christmas jumper hunting

Christmas time is approaching slowly and I've been feeling festive. This year I've decided to get a perfect Christmas jumper. Which turned out to be quite difficult. I was thinking something like in Love actually or Brodget Jones at first. Then I did some research and found some really nice ones:






















But none seemed perfect. Then I though of a gamer Christmas jumper. Also, some of the ideas were pretty cool:




















In the end I've decided to make my own. I got this thrifted jumper and few sheets of felt cloth. I sketched the picture (I've decided for one of my favourite childhood games, 
Moorhuhn) , then used a tailor's chalk to draw single shapes on the fabric. Cutting the patterns was the most annoying part. And then, I just put it all together and voila, my very own Christmas jumper:





If you are not big of a fan of Christmas jumper, I¨d suggest a suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment