Tuesday 16 December 2014

Good morning!

I am really satisfied with my schedule this semester. I never get up earlier then 7 a.m. (that is good, trust me, 5 a.m. is terrible and there are people getting up sooner) - it means that sometimes I have my coffee in the train but nevermind that, had a good night sleep. I have school only four days a week and only one full day, so I can do some other work and still have some free time. But in winter as the nights are getting longer, I wake up ad it is still dark outside. I know, I can see many beautiful sunsets...

But I leave home in the dark and come home when it's dark again so I don't enjoy the day and I¨m always tired. That is why it's so comforting to have one day off at weekend (trust me, I haven't had one in months and I don't even count schoolwork), get up at half past eight (the sun's up already and I am not the type that could sleep all morning, the day is too short for that) and have a nice cup of tea with your design tea mug and design tea infuser...

























The mug was a present from my boyfriend and my mum brought the teabot from her trip to Prague. The good thing about the mug is that you put the lid on and your beverage won't spill. Or you can have it on the side and put cookies in it. Or a teabot. As for the infuser, it's arms are adjustable, so it fits all kinds and shapes of mugs. Both items are just lovely and easy to be found in online shops. and they fit together just fine. And I love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment