Thursday 27 November 2014

OUTFIT: Bookworm

Not a very appealing name for an outfit, you might say, but that is just who I am. I love the combination of black and caramel brown, it goes well with the colour of my hair. As it's getting chilly in Czech rep, I started wearing infinity scarves. I don't like those really warm ones, as I sweat a lot in these, so I bought a few light and soft ones and I am really pleased, warm and comfy. 
I am making progress in my braids. My "Juliya Timoshenko" looks much better that it used to, even though I still can't figure out how to make the braid look the same from both sides. But it's a great thing to do, when you forgot /didn't have time or mood to wash your hair and still want to look good. My best braid work was my version of Daenerys Targaeryen for my sisters' prom, I'm waiting for the photos so I can show you.
black sweater, thrifted; caramel T-shirt, thrifted; black jeans, thrifted; caramel boots,  Baťa; caramel XXL bag, grandma's; black scarf, DIY







1 comment:

  1. I love your braid! It's very cold here, at least for me. :) keep warm and let's welcome winter soon!

    Greetings from Hradec Kralove,
    hanisamanina

    ReplyDelete