Sunday 30 November 2014

Christmas time

Yesterday I finished decorating the apartment. This year I've decided to have it all in blue and silver, well, turquoise and silver to be precise. And it wasn't very easy I must say. When I went to the shop to get all necessary, I found out that his year's colours are gold, red and violet. The gave me hard time searching for the right items in the right colours. I was even harder as I didn't have time and had to buy half of the stuff yesterday on a way from work. In the end, I managed it quite well, so there's a wreath on our door, another one on the table (I don't know guys, we call it an Advent wreath but I've also found an expression "Advent candle holder" or "candle wreath" so I'm not quite sure which one to use) and some decorations on the windows. And it all looks so festive!
turquoise candles, gold-silver ribbon, silver pearls, turquoise ribbon, dried orange, candle holders



wreath base, blue-silver ribbon, turquoise ribbon, silver bell


3 decoration set, Kik, 25 CZK



Star garland, 95 cm, Kik, 45 CZK

Winter organza, 2m x 1,4 m, Lidl, 100 CZK

No comments:

Post a Comment