Tuesday 8 July 2014

Introduction

Hi there, blogging world. This is kind of new to me so please, be nice. Well, I already have one blog, Czech one, but sometimes I feel urge to write in English and well, my current blog is not very suitable for that, so here I am. And what is this gonna be about? Well, books and stuff related to books, I hope. I am quite a reader, I'd say. Even though my most favourite genre is fantasy and science fiction, I've read lots of novels, dramas, poetry. . . And I hope that I might make you interested in some good book.
And looks. Oh yes, recently I found out I was a woman (not that I was not aware of that before, but I never cared about that much) and I wanted to look just awesome. That had something to do with me moving out of my parents' house. To be honest, my mother is such a town fashion icon and so are my younger sisters and I was... Well, trying to look like my mom (even though she is size 36 and I am 40) and not to behave like my sisters (who are lazy as hell and still super hot and skinny, while I work my ass out not to gain weight all the time). Now as I don't live under that influence anymore, I finally managed to create my own style, appropriate for my bodytype and personality. And I want to share it, share the fact, that I feel confident (finally!) and good-looking - I know it is a little bit silly and narcissistic but, you know, most blogs are about bragging (about looks, knowledge, experiences) so what.
I want to give you something great to read and some inspiration of what to wear when you are short and not exactly a supermodel. I want you to know that you can make it. You can be yourself, you can look great, feel great and not care about other people's opinion more than necessary. So welcome. I hope you'll like it.

P.S.- Please excuse the mistakes I make. After all, I am a foreigner and I'm working on my English, really.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment