Sunday 15 February 2015

Have a nice week!

So, after some exam time (more like fun time for me, as I managed passing most of my exams in January and then had some time off) it's school again and this semester is going to be really BIG! As a third year and heading for bachelors degree we only have a month and a half instead of three of regular classes. So we are not allowed to skip any lectures, most classes aretwice as longer as they used to. I also signed up for four P.E. classes. It's Bosu, Zumba, Aerobic and Poweryoga. Had two of them already today (I've been doing yoga for some time and it makes me feel really good and stretched and relaxed) and am pretty excited for Zumba on Thursday. Anyway, for those, whose school has started today (or who had to go to work or anything else more or less annoying happened to you today) there's a cat for you! It is fascinating how cats immediately finds out you've unboxed something and provided them with a new hideout/ place to sleep. No matter that the box is not exactly the right size, they are not picky like me, I have to return the shoes I bought tomorrow, as they are too big when worn without tights, I have to go for the smaller size - but cat's don't care about size.

No comments:

Post a Comment