Thursday 26 February 2015

Shopping Update: February 2015

I will always do the shopping update post in the end of the month, as I want to make sure I won't have time to buy anything else. Also I don't want to split my purchases into two post as I want to have it all together so I would know how much stuff I buy.
This month brought many interesting items. One of the most useful is the black cardigan (which I wear every other day), pencil skirt (it's my first one so I keep wearing that too) and golden watch, which were a Valentine's day present and I just can't stop looking at them. The Anna Smith handbag is a brilliant purchase but not as universal as the cardigan so I have to plan my outfit well, but I still love it. Most of the other items are from the end of the month or are waiting for the spring to come.

black cardigan, Amisu; grey t-shirt, Amisu; striped pencil skirt, Amisu; grey scarf, Terranova; watch, Geneva; handbag, Anna Smith; nude heels, O.K. Shop
The first three items were paid for by my mum. I don't know how that happened. I was trying the cardigan on and she suggested that if I can fit in the M size, we will buy the XS instead and she will swap it for the one she has at home (the same cardigan, size M, later found out that XS fits her better). And before I knew it, she paid for the stuff. I mentioned the watch above, the scarf below was found in Terranova sales, I wrote about the Anna Smith handbag some time ago and I got a tip for shoes from my sister so I got these low heels for little money. So far I can't tell how long will they last, someday I might invest a bit more, we'll see about that.
white shirt, blue shhirt, black fedora, striped t-shirt, beige pants and gray pants, all thrifted
This was a really lucky month. They were restocking my favourite second-hand store, so I immediately picked up the white shirt, beige pants (finally!) and black fedora! The rest of the items are from other second-hands, I especially adore the striped shirt, it is a nice thick cotton and I believe it won't wear off any time soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment