Monday 2 February 2015

Testing trophology

Lately I've been sick, had plenty of free time thus I decided to reorganize a few things in order to feel better. Firstly my closet. I did another closet cleaning based on my usual rules (if you haven't worn it for a year, sell it/throw it away) and am planning more of these quite often in order not to be flooded with clothes. Next on the list was the lifestyle. See, I've been having some digestion problems, I felt tired and bloated and just not well. And I remembered how great I felt when trying trophology (food combining) for the first time. So I came back to that. Today is my first day and I feel great. The good thing about food combining is not only the fact that you are thinking about what you eat but also not pressing on you body. You are serving yourself the meals that work together and are more or less easy to digest. I hope it will last for a while, as I usually get lazy after some time and start cheating. Well, I already did, but that was only because they do not count soy into regular legumes and I just love the tofu spreads on my wholegrain bread for breakfast (which is something you should not do, but I think it's better than having a pâté or salami or butter).
I have like four P.E. classes signed up for next semester (which is not because I wanted to work out but because I was missing some credits for my finals). And I need to do some work on my thesis, seriously!
Keep your fingers crossed as my finals from psychology and education are taking place tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment