Saturday 7 February 2015

OUTFIT: Bluest blouse

I was hunting for a perfect white shirt. It turned out to be impossible. They have either terrible sleeves, are poorly fitted over my belly or breasts, sometimes everything mentioned above. And when they don't, they are transparent and / or from a terrible material. But I did find this blue blouse in a thrift store the other day and I love the way it goes with my navy blue pants. I do love the blue-blue combination together with brown and beige. It is probably my favourite colour combination. But I say that all the time, so don't mind me, please. I did fell in love with the blouse though. I must say I love all the clothes I wear, I have plenty of time now and I enjoy thinking of an outfit to wear the next day. And it is the time of the month (or season or year, whatever) when I like myself, which is good. But I could use some more snow...






Outfit:
beige coat, Amisu, 
blue blouse, thrifted (Marks & Spencer), 
navy blue pants, thrifted (Atmosphere), 
brown ankle boots, Caprice, 
knit hat, Gate, 
brown satchel bag, off-brand, 
brown belt, thrifted, 

No comments:

Post a Comment