Sunday 1 February 2015

Sunday cuteness

I'm finally on the mend now, but I had to spend roughly two weeks in bed / on the couch just laying and sweating. The good thing is that you can watch movies, sleep, read and play games on the notebook. The not so good is that you get sick of it after a while. Spending all days alone can be tiring. This is when you truly appreciate the company of cats. Or dogs or other fluffy animals. It's not that I dragged them into my bed, that would not be very nice when I'm sick. But I didn't keep them from coming. And truth is, one of our cats, Spark is her name, spent whole days sleeping on my legs. And when I had to move her so I could make me some more tea, she decided to join the other one, Storm on the heating radiator. And aren't they just the cutest you've ever seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment