Friday 20 February 2015

OUTFIT: On the road


This time I didn't manage to take some picture in the morning as I'm used to, also my favourite photographer was still sleeping and I was getting up super early (5.30 a.m. is super early!) and didn't want to wake him up. Truth is that the best ones of my photos are taken by my boyfriend. Not that I don't know how to work with a tripod or a wireless remote, but I taught him well what I expect of the pictures and now it is much faster to let him do the job than doing it myself.
Anyway, these are taken in the train. I could let this one go, but I really loved the simplicity of it. Oh and I managed to get a white shirt I've been looking for (it's not this one, though I wear this a lot), I'll do a shopping update someday soon. 


Outfit: 
white shirt, Esmara, 
greyish pants, TU, 
brown oxfords, Lasocki, 
brown hat, thrifted, 
brown leather backpack, off-brand, 
golden watch, Geneva (gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment