Sunday 26 October 2014

Nine out of ten...

So, we got this new oven. You know, I hate being this woman who is in a couple and keeps using "we" all the time, but the truth is, I can't say "I got a new oven", because that is not technically true.
And why did we get a new one again? Because the one that was in our apartment didn't work the way it should. Someone actually connected the wires wrongand it was a miracle that it was still running (so the electrician said), so our landlord agreed on buying a new one. We picked it, he paid for it, we paid for the guy to plug it in properly. And it is awesome. It has this grill function, so you can make kebabs and grilled chicken and other delicious things. Yesterday I tried this function for the first time and it turned out that our cat loves it... She loves it so much that not even me, taking pictures of her, couldn't disturb her. And it is hilarious.

I believe our cat approves the oven we've chosen. In fact, nine out of ten cats (hypothetically, I am NOT a cat lady) approve the grill function so you should get that, too.


By the way, the kebab was super delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment