Thursday 30 October 2014

Steampunk Tea Party

On Saturday I was attending this long expected Steampunk party. I have never been to such event so I was a bit nervous. Also, I knew like two people and from work only and those who organised this thing all knew each other. So I put on my costume and went. As I was approaching the place, I felt like I really want to turn back and go home. Luckily, I didn't. At first, me and two others waited outside for the rest. We were just chatting a bit and finally, all of us showed up. Well, there were only six of us, but as the leader said, that is already one more person than she expected (meaning me as the new arrival). We went to this tiny cafe with a lovely interior and all had a dessert and a cup of hot chocolate (yummy!). All these people were really friendly (and loved the way I decorated my boots). Also, they knew each other because they do these things all the time, historical cosplays, battle replays, quests, steampunk, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, all you can imagine. It's not that I am a freak or something, not that I would like to devote all my life to playing but I like the idea of having this sort of fun sometimes. We agreed, that we will arrange some other meeting soon, perhaps in different costumes, we'll see. And here is the promised photo report. Some of the pictures are mine, some are from the other two cameras that were there.













If you are interested in what I was wearing, you can see it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment