Monday 6 October 2014

Visiting Prague

After we got back from the cabin in the woods, we planned to spend a weekend in Prague. My friend has an apartment there, which she only uses when she goes to school, so no one was there that weekend. On Saturday morning we got on a train to the capital and to the ZOO. Last time I was there was in the second year of high school, we had like three hours to spend and we had three pages of tasks we had to finish before leaving. So we ended up running through the ZOO like idiots, trying to answer as many questions as possible which meant that in general, we saw nothing. So this time it was supposed to be relaxed and as long as we could handle. So, finally, we spent 6,5 hours in the ZOO. Splendid!




 












































After the ZOO, we were so tired, we used the subway to get to the apartment in Praha-Dejvice. We were recommended a burger restaurant nearby, called "Na Urale". We wanted something where we could sit for a few hours and where the beer would not cost 50,- . It was really delicious! The burger was pretty big and I actually manage to get some of the mayonnaise on my pants, so I had to clean them back in the apartment.



On Sunday we went to visit the Invisible exhibition. We booked our tickets in advance, because only eight people can go in at the same time. We spent more than an hour in complete darkness with a blind guide, in eight rooms, trying to understand, how does it feel to be blind. Really extraordinary experience, I can do nothing but recommend this project to everyone!




Our last stop was in the shopping centre Černý most, where we split for a while so my dear could go look at... I actually do not know, as I was shopping for some clothes and accessories. Unfortunately all I bought was a wallet and earrings. So we had more money to spent in Ikea. You know, as we moved to a bigger place, I also wanted it to be a better place, so I had a list of what to buy there. Afterwards we and our Ikea bag went back home, by train. Bought a beer and a snack at the station and then talked all the way home. I liked this kind of vacation. By the way, our new curtains, bedsheets and a table lamp look awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment