Thursday 29 January 2015

Get well box

So I'm sick. AGAIN. I caught a flu last week, I spent four days in bed, unable to move, then I had to go to school with fever to pass not one but two exams.On Friday I was finally getting better. Then Ales caught it from me. So I took care of him. The bad thing was he didn't have four days, he had two. And then had to go to work (damn you, system!). So I was sending him some energy so he could survive day at work (Yeah, I believe in energies and stuff). Well, I couldn't control the amounts, so the next day I was sick again! Ales is fine though. I've been sweating like a little pig for three more days, my bones hurt and it is just great. The good thing is my Brandnooz box just arrived! Some of you might not know what's that all about. Well, you subscribe to a box, pay 220 CZK a month (about 8,5$) and in the end of a month you receive a box with all kinds of goodies. Even though it cost me great amount of energy, unpacking the box really cheered me up. If you haven't opened your box yet, I recommend not to read any further...







Well, some of the items do not interest me much, such as the horseradish or the coconut drink (the horseradish is too spicy and as for the milk, I prefer soy milk to all the other vegan beverages). On the other hand, the green tea with lemon macaroon flavour sounds delicious (and is delicious!) and so is the mango juice! The bottle can be reused as a thermos!
  There is never enough knäckerbrot, an the garlic flavour is subtle, so it doesn't kill  other tastes if you choose to use some cheese spread or so. I also like to use soy sauce all the time for all kinds of meals and this one is bio, so even better for me. Now excuse me, I'm planning to have a tomato and olive snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment