Thursday 8 January 2015

Perfect mascara...Lancome Hypnose

Some time ago I was writing about having trouble finding a brown mascara. For some time I was quite satisfied with Maybeline, but it was not quite it. I must say, that the best mascara I've had was the one from Lancome. And now I have both black and brown!

Truth is that Lancome is not the cheapest brand, you know. But it is totally worth the money. I had the black one for more than half a year and it just doesn't dry out. The brown was a gift from my mother. She was fist introduced to this brand by one of her posh friend and she didn't think that a mascara could be such a hoot, but she had no other ever since. And the same's for me now. I always have to save some money or wait for my birthday to have a new one, but it doesn't matter. Regular mascaras you can see in the stores might be cheaper, but they dry out, make clumps and other nasty things. You only need one layer of Lancome Hypnose mascara to make the eyes look great and last whole day. And as for my new shade of brown? It is exactly what I needed! My eyes look cute and highlighted but not obscene (which is something you might aim for when going on a night out, but not on a regular day at school) and the mascara goes with my makeup and facial features so smoothly! Anyway, If you haven't found a perfect mascara yet, try this one, it's worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment